Do you share our vision of electrifying the transport sector for everyone? Do you want to do something that hasn’t been done before? Join us and create the company that paves the way for the future.
At Elonroad, we believe that the green transition cannot wait, with technology playing a key part in the creation of a sustainable planet. As societies and industries electrify, a new approach to charging is both essential and unavoidable. This led us to develop and build electric roads, with the aim of transforming the way charging is done globally.
Today, we're a small but growing team of dedicated individuals with varying backgrounds, perspectives, and expertise. Together, we solve complex problems and tackle obstacles that come with creating something that hasn't been done before. Elonroad is an inclusive workplace, which we're proud of and are keen to keep as we continue to grow. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do, and we're building a culture where everyone feels safe to come up with new ideas and share opinions.
We’re now looking for skilled embedded software engineer to accelerate our small and agile R&D team, consisting of electronic hardware, mechanical and electrical engineers. Working with Elonroad’s next generation electric road systems, as well as our automated stationary charging solution, your main responsibilities will include:
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Design, develop, code, test, and debug system software
- Review code and design
- Analyse and enhance efficiency, stability, and scalability of system resources
- Integrate and validate new product designs
- Support software QA and optimize I/O performance
- Provide postproduction support
- Interface with hardware design and development
Assess third party and open source software
In this role, you’ll report to our COO. Elonroad is located in Lund.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about electrification and driving sustainable industry change. As a person, you’re a structured problem solver with strong analytical skills. We believe that you’re street smart, curious, ambitious, are focused on results, and on getting things done. You also:
- Have significant experience of embedded software development (3+ years’ experience), preferably with the whole process of from initial design to shipped product
- Worked with STM32 microcontrollers
- Are comfortable in C, and don't mind dabbling in Python/C#
- Have strong documentation and writing skills
- Have a degree in engineering with a lean towards software or have some equivalent combination of experience and education.
Why join Elonroad?
With us at Elonroad, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of something unique and help building a growing company from the ground up. The problem we’re trying to solve (the electrification of the transport sector) is both immense and challenging, but also engaging and rewarding. You’ll have the opportunity to work with something that truly makes an impact on the green transition on a macro scale. Besides, we have on-market salaries, pension, wellness benefits, and employee stock options.